After our guide on how you can easily identify low quality links and link networks, we decided to host a webinar where we did in-depth analysis on the “Google Penguin” update.
The following video is an advanced seo training on how you can identify the links that have caused your site to be affected by the unnatural link update aka Penguin.
Be prepared! … it is an 1 hour and a half training video. You can either browse to the topic you are interested in (by clicking on the links below) or watch the full video.
The topics covered in the video are :
- What is the Penguin Update?
- Real World Case Studies on affected Penguin Sites
- What it still works after the Penguin Update
- Live Questions & Answers with the attendees of the webinar (30 minutes)
Watch the video
This video will help you identify why your site has been affected by the “Penguin Update” … and if it Really was!
- Find your low quality links in seconds.
- Identify Penguin Affected sites easily.
- Understand the differences between the Penguin & Panda updates.
- How to recover from the Penguin update
- What Link Building Strategies work
Thank you for watching and hopefully you will recover faster now from the Penguin update.
This is the original article :